The City of Rosemount does not require a license for most businesses, however there are a few exceptions. Please contact the City Clerk if you have any questions or are interested in obtaining a license. Use the menu options to learn more about each type of license and to apply. 

Block Parties and Food Truck information can be found in the Special Events Permit section