The City of Rosemount has several requirements for solicitors that must be met in order to legally operate in the City. All solicitors must register with the Police Department before conducting any activities. Every solicitor must register and complete a background check regardless of whether the company has already been licensed. Licenses are valid through December 31st of the year the license was obtained.
- A Solicitation License Application (link below). Each individual applicant needs to complete an application and your signature needs to be notarized.
- $90 application fee per applicant. (except non-profit)
- A copy of each solicitor's driver's license or identification card is requested to confirm information contained in the application.
Contact the Police Records Office at 651-423-4491 for more information.
Solicitors who receive a license are instructed to have the license on them at all times while going door-to-door. Residents who want to report a person or company soliciting without a permit, or who view suspicious activities should call 911 for a response from the Rosemount Police Department. The following people/groups have been issued licenses to solicit in the City of Rosemount as of August 2, 2022:
- Bison Builders: Suresh Dubay
- Everlight Solar: Kevin Groenjes, Nicholas Garcia, Thor Olson, Nathaniel Emerson, Tanner Knight
- Legacy Restorations LLC: David Kessebeh, Elwin Detzler
- Midwest Exteriors: Cory Danielson
- Renewal by Andersen: Andrey Lelyukh
- Southwestern Advantage: Karlina Zirne
- Warner Restoration: Benito Menchaca, Jackson Negrete