- Feature Links
- Copyright and Policies
City of Rosemount website links policyWebsites for the City of Rosemount are intended to serve the community by providing accurate information to residents about the activities and services of City government. To achieve that goal, the website may include hyperlinks to non-City websites based on the following standards.
- Governmental, quasi-governmental, and public educational entities
- Non-public K-12 schools listed in the website directory of the Minnesota Department of Education
- Non-profit organizations that have an active relationship with the City through partnerships or programs, with contractual arrangements to provide public information
- Non-profits that receive referrals from the City for services or support to the public
- Public utilities and licensed service providers that serve Rosemount residents or properties
- Qualified legal newspapers serving the City
- Commercial sites
- Individuals’ websites
- Sites for political candidates or for advocacy of a position on City or other political issues
- Religious entities, except for educational entities as described in the section above
- Other sites that do not meet the criteria in the section above
The City is not responsible for defamatory, offensive, or illegal material on non-City websites. Inclusion of links to non-City sites in the City website is for information purposes and is not an endorsement by the City of other entities.
Follow Us On