- Feature Links
- Volunteer for the City
Volunteer for the City
Make a Difference - Volunteer!Thank you for considering working as a volunteer. The City of Rosemount is excited to offer a variety of volunteer opportunities to support our dynamic community. Are you looking for a one-day event? How about a long-term opportunity? Do you want to work outside? Maybe you have excellent organizational skills? We may just have the right fit for you...
When you volunteer, your efforts strengthen the local services available to members of the community. Volunteering raises awareness of important social needs, connects communities and builds friendships. Share your talents, develop new skills, enhance your resume, and feel good about giving back to the community. Change your life and those around you - volunteer!
Volunteer Opportunities in Rosemount
- Hydrant: shovel a path and a 3 foot radius around your neighborhood fire hydrant.
- Drain: keep storm drains free from trash and debris. Learn more at Adopt-a-Drain.
- Park: pick up trash and/or help plant gardens
- Street: pick up trash and debris twice a year
- Garden: help maintain gardens and landscaping around city buildings, in boulevards, parks, etc.
- Wetland: pull on a pair of waders and help monitor community wetlands. Learn more about the WHEP program. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
There are no current openings for Office Support volunteers as of 2022.
- Data entry
- Taking meeting minutes
- Records management
- Document scanning: prepping documents, creating electronic folders, scanning and organizing @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Opportunities for Event volunteering will be posted as they become available. Please fill out an application to volunteer and indicate your interest in helping with events such as Leprechaun Days and other community events. Thank you!
A new community group has recently formed to support additional volunteer opportunities in and around Rosemount. Whether you like arts, education, sports, or social service, there are volunteer options for you. Check out the Volunteer Rosemount website to see where your talents may fit.
Questions or Ideas?
Contact the Volunteer Engagement Manager at 651-208-4840 or email Diane Erickson.
Follow Us On