- 5:30 p.m.
- Usually on the second Tuesday of every month [See the Calendar.]
- Most meetings take place in the Council Chambers, second floor of City Hall, 2875 145th Street West; see meeting agenda for the exact location
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas are posted on the website. Minutes will be posted after they are approved by the Commission.
- Renee Burman - Term Expires March 31, 2025
- Kristen Andrews - Term Expires March 31, 2023
- Vacant Position - Term Expires March 31, 2024
- Tina Angerer - Term Expires March 31, 2025
- Erin Delaney - Term Expires March 31, 2024
- Eric Johnson - Term Expires March 31, 2025
- Neal Shoe - Term Expires March 31, 2025
- Kate Reed - Term Expires March 21, 2024
The purpose of the Commission is to advise the City Council on issues related to sustainability, environment stewardship and opportunities for advancement on those fronts within the City of Rosemount. Commissioners also serve as a point of contact for community members with concerns surrounding those issues and can be seen at community engagement events throughout the year. Learn more about what the Commission is working on by reading the Environment and Sustainability Commission 2022 Goals.
The Commission Out in the Community
Commissioners participate in community outreach throughout the year. Commissioners provide advice to live sustainably in the Conserve and Preserve Blog, and you can see them at events like the Home & Business Expo and Leprechaun Days Midsummer Faire.
Have a Question?
You can report an issue via the City website. You can also email or call 651-322-2075 if you have questions about the Environment and Sustainability Commission.
Follow Us On