Citywide Cleanup Events
Twice a year, the City hosts a citywide clean-up day to allow residents to dispose of unwanted items not normally accepted by their residential trash hauler. Some items are free to dispose of and others have a fee associated for proper disposal. Be sure to check the list and be prepared to pay up to three different vendors.
- Must be a Rosemount resident, valid ID or proof or residency required
- Children must be closely supervised for safety
- No hazardous waste, no compost, no yard waste
|Mattress or Box Springs||$25 each**|
|Upholstered furniture (loveseat, couch, sectional (per section), recliner...)||$20 each|
|Furniture (wood, metal, plastic)||$5 each|
|Regular appliances (microwave, mini fridge, humidifier, vacuum, etc.)||$10 each|
|Large appliances (water softeners, water heaters, fridge, freezer, chest freezer)||$15 each|
|Light bulbs||$5 each|
|Light fixtures||$10 each|
|Lawn mower, chain saw, leaf blower, snow blower, weed whacker, etc. (must be drained of gas/oil)||$10 each|
|Wood (lumber, doors, cabinets)||FREE|
|Windows, glass and frame||FREE|
|Plaster and drywall||FREE|
|Landscape timbers, blocks||FREE|
|Tubs, sinks, tub enclosures, shower doors||FREE|
|Carpet||$5 per roll|
|Tires||$10 per item|
|Small electronics (CD/DVD/VCR, phone, keyboard & mouse, chargers, ballasts...)||$5 each|
|Medium electronics (laptop, modem, printer, scanner, radio, typewriter...)||$15 each|
|Large electronics (copier, fax machine, TV, monitor...)||$25 each|
|XL electronics (commercial printer/copier, large TV, stereo, treadmill, UPS/battery backup...)||$35 each|
|Box of miscellaneous (box smaller than 12" x 18")||$10 each|
Paper Shredding is FREE, courtesy of Michelle Hoagland Group, Keller Williams Preferred Realty!
Please view the below information on prepping your confidential documents:
- Staples or paper clips are okay to keep on documents, but please remove large metal binder clips or three ring binders.
- Please no documents from a business, and please no pre-shredded paper. Pre-shredded paper can be brought to the Recycling Zone in Eagan for free.
- Bring documents in paper bag(s) for easier and faster service.
- Please stay in your vehicle at all times. Event staff will unload your materials for you!
- There is no limit on the amount of material you bring.
- Paper is shredded on-site by a National Association for Information Destruction certified truck.