Organizations seeking a charitable gambling license or exemption from the State of Minnesota must have their applications signed by the city clerk. Before signing off on the state application, City staff performs a background check on the organization’s officers. 

Apply for a charitable gambling license.

A new premise permit requires approval from the City Council.

For additional information: Minnesota Gambling Control Board

If you have any questions on the application, please don't hesitate to contact the City Clerk's office.