Peddlers and Transient Merchants

The City of Rosemount has several requirements for peddlers and transient merchants that must be met in order to legally operate in the City. All peddlers and transient merchants must register with the City Clerk before conducting any activities. Every peddler and transient merchant must register and complete a background check regardless of whether the company has already been licensed. 

The following people have been issued a peddlers license for the City of Rosemount:


Door-to-Door Soliciting

Visit the Rosemount Police webpage.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact the City Clerk's office.